Recorder concert - he even did some double tonguing (Not sure if I'm making that up or not, but I think I remember using that terminology in band 13 yrs ago.)! Pretty impressive...
Relaxing with Boppa...and playing the recorder, again.
On the move. At our house Henry has "the chair" to get where he wants to go. At Boppa and Mama's house this step stool serves as his "chair"...and it's so easy to carry, too!
If you haven't heard, Grandma (Mama) is an enabler when it comes to Henry's gum addiction. He always looks in her purse first, but then moves on to the pantry. Unfortunately for him, the gum was moved to the top shelf so the little step stool's not gonna cut it! He is a smart cookie, though, and checked each shelf...he located 1 piece that had been tucked away and forgotten on shelf #3!

No comments:
Post a Comment