Henry had a lot of fun "helping" Grandpa with the Bingo hopper (I think I made that up!). Anyway, he loved pulling the little balls out and putting others back in that had already called. Basically, he made quite a mess for Grandpa!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Bingo
On the 26th we got together with Nate's family on his mom's side. Occasionally, we have our parties at Grandma Josie's church - the kids can run around and the cousins (who are now 30+ years old) and their kids can play dodge ball while everybody else watches and tries to avoid getting hit by a wild throw! :) We also play Bingo...there is even a table full of prizes. Henry had his eye on the gum all afternoon and Dad finally won it for him.

Henry had a lot of fun "helping" Grandpa with the Bingo hopper (I think I made that up!). Anyway, he loved pulling the little balls out and putting others back in that had already called. Basically, he made quite a mess for Grandpa!

Henry had a lot of fun "helping" Grandpa with the Bingo hopper (I think I made that up!). Anyway, he loved pulling the little balls out and putting others back in that had already called. Basically, he made quite a mess for Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment