Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's December

I can't believe it's already December! Today is Nate's birthday. We spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa A's house with Uncles, Aunts and lots of cousins. Of course I forgot my camera!

A few weeks ago Henry and I set up the Christmas tree, put on the decorations....and then took it all down. Our not-so-real-tree was having lighting issues and we ended up with a zebra tree (lights on, lights off, lights on, lights off). Anyway, the new tree is up with the decorations (minus the 3 that Henry broke).


Playing a trumpet: Henry loves "playing" my real trumpet so this ornament was intriguing to him. He literally pulled it off the tree and ran around the house making music.


We had pizza for Nate's birthday dinner (What a wife, huh?) and afterwards Henry wanted to read a story from his children's Bible/devotional.


"Hmm." Pretending to read one of his favorite Bible stories: Zacchaeus.

No comments:

Post a Comment