Here are a few pictures from today. We went for a walk and played at the park, but otherwise tried to take it easy at home. It is wonderful to finally be at home enjoying our family (minus Kenda) reflecting on the Lord's faithfulness and goodness during this process that was full of emotional ups and downs. We're thankful that He is all-knowing and that nothing surprised Him.

Enjoying a treat after our walk.

Laughing with Dad after supper.
So good to see pictures of all of you together....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecrack a smile!! He'll be sorely missed....
ReplyDeletewhat's he English name?
Hello. How are you? My name is jung min Lee. I'm min-ho older sister. I miss smile in the korea.
ReplyDeleteWe'll want see many photo. May I ask a favor of you?
Jung Min Lee- We are so excited to read your note! We added an e-mail link so feel free to send an e-mail to us. :) Min Ho misses you all, but he is doing very well!
ReplyDelete