Obviously not related to the splashpad, but this made me laugh. I sat down to do a little writing and Henry pulled out his laptop and sat down next to me (he was doing mazes).
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Cousins
We're getting ready to fly to Seoul tomorrow, but I wanted to share some pictures from a trip to the Splashpad in St. Louis Park. We went with my sister Megan and met our 2 cousins there, along with their kids. It wasn't very sunny but Henry had a great time and loved playing at the park afterwards. Henry really likes having cousins!




Obviously not related to the splashpad, but this made me laugh. I sat down to do a little writing and Henry pulled out his laptop and sat down next to me (he was doing mazes).
Obviously not related to the splashpad, but this made me laugh. I sat down to do a little writing and Henry pulled out his laptop and sat down next to me (he was doing mazes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment