Playing with Aunt Erin's purse (I think he was hoping it would have gum like Grandma's does). As you can tell, unfortunately, I've influenced his fashion sense. The only difference is my key word is "comfort" and Henry's key word is "strings." It is getting increasingly difficult to get him in any pants/shorts that don't have "strings" or "ties" in the front. It is not unusual for me to get out of the shower and find him on his bedroom floor, dresser drawers pulled out with pants all over, trying to put on a pair of sweatpants that has strings even though it's 80 degrees outside. Anyway, he does have some really cute shorts that go with this shirt, but as you've probably guessed, they don't have strings! Oh well, he looks handsome no matter what he's wearing.
Miss Adeline dropped by for a quick visit.
First Backpack: My friend, Jenna, and her family gave Henry this backpack. I had some things packed in it for an evening of babysitting by Grandma Ammermann when Henry found it. He had to wear it around the house. It was not light (as you may know, I never pack light) and at one point he tried to squat while wearing it and fell over backwards! I can almost see him going off to preschool...I have to grab a tissue.

oh...the backpack pictures are especially cute! I can picture him going to preschool too...:)
ReplyDeleteAnd that Miss adeline is pretty cute too! :)
That wasn't the expensive eye shadow was it? Oh those are pretty cute pictures. I'll have to get you the pictures from yesterday.
ReplyDelete