Sunday, July 5, 2009

Henry's Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for Henry on Sunday at Lake Florida. It was very windy to say the least. I had to change into capris and after 2-too-many Marilyn Monroe moments! Anyway...It was a good but busy day. Henry took a long nap after the party.

We are so very blessed to have a healthy and happy little boy. We're praying that Henry will have a wonderful year - and that we can keep up with him!


The Cake...you'll notice that although there is a tractor on it, I obviously did not make or decorate this cake and it is not in the shape of a tractor...and it's not pink!


Henry testing the cake - he thought it was almost as delicious as the pink Farmall...maybe I do have a future in cakes!


Getting ready to blow out the candles with his cousins (L-R: George, Sam, Charlotte, Megan, Lauren)


With Henry's Great-Grandmas: Grandma Josie and Grandma Berg


Playing with his new tractors - we may have to build a shed in our family room to house all of his farm equipment.



No comments:

Post a Comment