Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Daddy Did an "Uh-Oh"

For quite awhile Nate and I have talked about getting a t-ball set for Henry. While I was running errands in the big city of Willmar, I picked one up. Henry and I played with it after nap time and he had fun experimenting with ways to hit the ball (he's a natural, in case you're wondering).

When Nate came home after work he went directly to the t-ball set. I heard him hit the plastic ball and then silence. Henry came running to the door yelling, "Daddy! Daddy!"

At this point I heard Nate say, "Daddy did an uh-oh."

Apparently, he hit a grand slam right through our garage window! Who could've guessed that a cheap, plastic ball could break 110 yr old glass? I'm sure there are a few more broken windows in store for us in the coming years. Henry can be thankful that his dad broke the first one and can't say too much when he has to admit to the same mistake.

The Crime Scene...









No comments:

Post a Comment