Our church Christmas Program was last night. Once again, it's fun to watch the kids...and also a little nerve-wracking as you never know what your child is going to do or say! No Han Solo and Chewy comments were made this year, although Henry performed a little air guitar during a few numbers.
Walter's class sang "Twinkle, Twinkle God's Great Star," "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and "Away in a Manger."
Henry sang his little heart out.
Walter and Amar after the program.
A few brother pictures before the night was over.
Tonight was Henry's school program - it was so much fun to watch! It was a wonderful program. I am really frustrated with these pictures - Because of where Henry stood onstage, we sat in the front row of the balcony in order to be able to see his face. There are black railings along the whole balcony so almost every picture I took, the light reflect off the railing! Ugh - the only one that turned out was the picture I took while leaning over the railing! But Henry's still visible and adorable. :)
He had been looking for us in the audience and finally found us. Just a few seconds earlier he gave us a big wave.
Appropriately for Henry, they sang, "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth." This was his favorite part, he would throw his head back, close his eyes and sing: "It seems so long since I could say, 'Sister Suzy sitting on a thistle.'"

No comments:
Post a Comment