I'm going waaay back here - all the way back to the end of July! (I will catch up!) One of the last weekends that month we were able to spend some much needed time catching up with friends.
Nate has been hunting with a great group of guys for many years. Since most of the wives hadn't ever met, we thought it would be nice to get everybody together at the lake for a weekend away. On Sunday, we were happy to see some of our favorite people pull up in the driveway - Patrick, Mary, Addie and Charlie joined us all for lunch...and then the hunting buddies headed for home. Henry and Walter had spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa A at their lake place, but were eager to spend some time with Addie and Charlie. Good friends really are a blessing and we're thankful we had some time to enjoy their company. Of course, I forgot my camera at home - so here are the 3 (yep, that's right) pictures I took on our pontoon ride that first night. Click here if you want to see Mary's account of our time together...way better than my measly 3 pictures - she captured the park, some swimming and the kids having fun together. My favorite part was all of parents trying to stay awake for a few hours after the kids went to bed!
Puppy Chow Mix and a pontoon ride - a great combo
Patrick and Charlie
Social Hour in pajamas...sounds like a great idea to me!




No comments:
Post a Comment