Sunday, April 17, 2011

More Dumbo + W. Pooh

The days were so full while we were in Florida that I didn't get much time to add pictures. I'll probably be catching for a little while.


I'll admit, I was a little up-tight when we first arrived at the Magic Kingdom. We were using a great guide book to help us hit all the rides in the least amount of time and I really wanted to beat everybody else and get on the rides!! I'm guessing I looked like a crazy woman trying to get on the right Dumbo so I could get these 4 in one picture! (The guide book did work by the way - we went on everything we wanted to ride in 2 days by 11:00 a.m. on Day 1.)




W and Grandpa after a few times around. Walter gave this ride a high rating.


Then we hurried over to the Winnie the Pooh ride (much to Henry's dismay. He wanted to play in Pooh's tree house and the other fun items provided for waiting kids. No time for playing - Disney World is serious business.) It was fun to watch them taking in everything they saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment