Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Disney World Trip: Day 1

On Sunday, the 10th, we packed up the van with lots of bags, plus the Mimis, Mama, Boppa, and the four of us to fly to Disney world for a week.

I'm using this as my journal, please forgive all the rambling and pictures.


"Disney! Disney! Disney!" Megan (Mimi #2) was in a very tight squeeze between the car seats of one very excited boy and another boy who was excited because his big brother was excited. Even if Megan hadn't been able to find her seat belt, we're pretty sure the car seats would have kept her in place in the event of an accident.
Walter slept almost the entire plane ride. Henry kept busy watching a movie. When we landed, he almost lost his patience. "I want to go to Disney world!" When I explained that we had to get our car and go to our condo first, he wasn't very happy. "Maybe we can go swimming when we get there," I said. Wrong thing to say! "I don't want to go swimming! I want to go to DISNEY WORLD!" Other than that we did okay.


Waiting for luggage and then on to the always extra-long wait for the rental car. After checking in, we ate dinner at a grill, did bath time and planned our first day at Animal Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment