Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just one of those days!

Last week I just had one of those days where things didn't go so smoothly. I was making dinner just as Nate pulled into the driveway and was going to add the last 2 ingredients when I noticed that one of them was expired...as in July...and I just bought it a few days earlier! Nate headed to the store so I started working on the salad when I heard a crash. I was REALLY hoping it wasn't the other ingredient because I had poured the last of it into the measuring cup!


Sure enough - Walter had reached up and pulled the measuring cup off the counter and Parmesan cheese was everywhere. Even better - Henry and Walter were eating it off the floor!! Aaahhh.



Thankfully Henry and Walter know how to cheer me up - while they waited for dinner they entertained themselves (and me) by sticking table knives in between the cupboard doors and drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment