Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Christmas Program
Here are a few pictues of Henry in our church Christmas program on Sunday. He was a cow (I'm sure his hat gave it away). We had fun watching him up front - he didn't really do a whole lot of singing or the actions for the songs - when he did do actions, he was the only one doing them. :) He also decided he was a Were-Rabbit instead of a cow and enjoyed stomping his feet like a bunny. When he spotted us he waved and yelled, "Mommy! Daddy!" and it looked like he wasn't going to stay where he was...but he did. He was a little ham, for sure, but I guess you can get away with that at age 3...Meanwhile Walter was yelling, "Amen!"


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe he's old enough now to be in a Christmas program....and I just love his sweater vest...so cute!!!
ReplyDelete