Here is Walter MinHo...

Our little guy enjoys babbling, shaking rattles, and being in the water at bath time.

We think he's a little sweetie and are looking forward to having him home with us. Henry walks around the house saying, "Walter. MY brother." We're hoping we will be able to travel by June...we'll see.
Okay men, you can quit reading now!
For those women who have asked: We got Walter's referral on a Wednesday. Henry and I had just gotten back from BSF. I was upstairs finding some comfy pants (I had been home for 5 minutes, after all!) and I heard my phone ringing...downstairs. Missed the call and saw from the call log that it was our agency!
My heart jumped!
"Nate, that was CHSFS! Why would they be calling? You don't think that was BEN (our social worker)!?!?! What could he be calling about besides a referral?" This was all said in about 3 seconds.
Nate actually had a hint of urgency in his voice and said, "Well, call him back!"
"Thank you for calling Children's Home Society and Family Services. Our offices are closed. Please call back during..."
We quickly decided to try Ben's direct line, but he beat us and we heard Nate's phone ringing.
They did the polite, "How are you's?" and then Ben asked if I was around. "Yep, she's right here - I have you on speaker phone."
Ben laughed because he knew that we knew why he was calling "Well, I have a referral for you..."

Oh, Liz.......he is absolutely precious!! LOVE his smile. We are SO happy and excited for y'all. Your boys are so blessed to have you for their mommy. ;) Miss you!
ReplyDelete-Jenna
What exciting news!!!! He's a cutie! (Love all the other pictures, too) Your house is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete