We drove to my Boppa and Mama L's house on Tuesday night. At dinner, we discussed our favorite movies. Currently, Henry favors "A Bug's Life," (which is getting old for Boppa.) Henry went around the table and pointed to everybody in order to find out what their favorite movie was. It went like this:
Mommy: I like Babe.
Boppa: I like Babe and Toy Story.
Mimi #1: I like Nemo
Henry: Nemo. Bugs.
Mama: I like Babe.
Repeat the above one time.
Henry: Bugs.
Boppa: What do you think Gus (Mimi #2's dog) likes?
Henry: Bugs.
Boppa: What is your Daddy's favorite Movie?
Henry: Hmmm.....Football.
Wise beyond his years! He also asked me to put in "Laylon" on the way to Bible Study. I had no idea what he meant. Over and over, "Laylon." I finally figured out he was asking me to put in a Waylon Jennings CD!
Cheese Break: They all wanted a cheese snack...so here they are snacking away.
They went from one activity to the next. A little band of tornadoes! Each activity lasted about 3 minutes - and I'm not joking. Here is a picture of them playing with Little People for a brief moment.
3 little kiddos sitting on the slide. Aren't they cute?
And a picture of Henry wearing the new sweater "Mama Bakkel" (Great-Grandma Berg) gave him for Christmas.

cute kiddos! looks like they are having fun together!
ReplyDelete