Sunday, November 29, 2009

He Keeps Me Laughing

Just a few pictures from moments last week that made me laugh.


Daddy's binoculars have been a source of great fun for Henry...and he always looks through the wrong end. Here he's looking out the living room window.


I won't say how, but he caught a few seconds of a sword fight on t.v. and now he's constantly stealing my butter knives! We tried to swap the butter knives for spatulas (which didn't make him very happy at first). This isn't the best picture, but if you look carefully you can see he carried the spatula around in his pant leg.


All I can say is, "What have I done?" I used to put candy in this drawer because Henry couldn't reach it. Then he grew and also figured out how to use his chair to get around. Last week he discovered there was some old (and I mean old) candy in this drawer...way at the back. He cleaned it out and then came back later to check for just one last piece of candy!

1 comment: