This isn't the highest quality picture, but I love this one for kind of a silly reason. When we read stories, people watch, watch movies or shows, etc. I try to point out other families who are like us and don't look alike, because I want Henry to know that it is ok for kids, parents, and siblings to look different. So anyway, I know I am reading into this but last week as Henry played in the tub he created a family. He has 2 big ducks and 1 baby duck so I was happily surprised when chose the yellow duck (the mommy), the little duck (baby) and the pelican (daddy) for his family. Even sweeter was listening to their conversations: "Hi, Daddy." "Hi, Baby" "Mommy." "Wee (when the went down the slide)." Just made me happy...
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment