Saturday, October 3, 2009

Imagination

Henry's imagination is alive and well. It is so fun to watch him learning new things and growing. Over the last few months we've noticed that he is enjoying more imaginative play.



Lately, our pheasant salt and pepper shakers have been a source of fun for him. While he eats his breakfast, he acts out scenes with the pheasants. Nate and I aren't exactly sure what's going on in these scenes, but we hear a lot of "Mine!" "No! No! Mine!" Then all the characters take a drink from a nearby glass and get something to eat from Henry's breakfast. Honestly, it is one of my favorite things to watch and makes me realize how much I love him!

"Mine!"

"No! No! Mine!"

I guess it worked, because this one is flying away. Maybe looking for a glass of juice to drink.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures, and I love the commentary even more!!! Hope to see you guys this week! Ahhhdie would like to see Henry.

    ReplyDelete