Having a treat with Daddy.
Making coffee cake with Mommy. From the moment I poured the sugar into the mixing bowl, he was dipping his finger! It looked like he had a goatee by the time I had the batter in the pan! Don't worry about eating at our house, I don't let Henry dip and lick when guests are going to be eating with us...of course I can't make any guarantees...
Riding with Boppa at the lake! Can you tell how much he LOVED this?
Henry would sit at the sliding door and watch Boppa dump gravel. He would jump and yell, "Boppa! Boppa!"

It seems like yesterday that we watched your plane land at the airport when you brought Henry home....what a year!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he has only been here a year...it seems like he has been here forever! What a blessing!!! We love you Henry!!!
ReplyDelete