Monday, May 19, 2014

K-4 Spring Concert

April 24th was Henry's K-4 Spring Concert.  We went shopping with Mimi Erin the weekend before and Henry selected this very bright, springy combo to wear for the concert.  We got there a little (or maybe "a lot") early so we could good seats and ran into Walter's classmate and one of Henry's bus friends, Will.  They had fun talking up a storm together while we waited. 

Looking so grown up...

The concert theme was "My God Is So Big!"  Henry didn't give us any hints ahead of time, so we had no idea what they were going to be singing.  I believe they are singing, "Philippians 4:13" here.
 
Being silly with his friend, Garret.

"Don't Be Afraid"  I loved this song and watching them sing it.  They were very intentional with their actions as they sang and it was sweet.


"My God is So Big"

And a picture by Walter:
 
They finished off the program with the songs, "I Am His Lamb" and "God Calls Us."  Once again, I can't believe how much Henry has learned this year.  It is a real joy to see him at school when I am there - he loves being there.  He seems to take it all in and appreciate it.
 
Click here to watch Henry in the Spring Concert.  You will need to "view all" events and then look for "CMCS K-4 Spring Concert" from April 24th.  It shouldn't be too hard to spot Henry in the crowd.  :)   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment