I've realized that I haven't been taking any pictures lately...there are only so many picture-worthy events when you get 20+ days of below zero weather, right? Thankfully, Grandma and Grandpa A took some pictures for us. Nate and I were able to spend a weekend with friends and the boys were very excited to have a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I don't think Henry and Walter were quite ready for their fun weekend to be over when we came to pick them up.
They did a little drawing - I love all the fun scenes they come up with.
Walter's says, "I love you Mom." (sniff, sniff)
This is what they can't get enough of - playing baseball in Grandma Jo and Grandpa Will's basement. They steal home, "spit," and run the bases in reverse. There was chess and checker playing, too. It ended up being good timing for a sleepover because Grandma and Grandpa left a few days later for a warm get-away in Florida for two weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment