Here are the last of the Harvest Hoopla pictures - Grandma took these on the drive there...looks like there was a little excitement in the air! When they got home we dumped all the candy together and it filled a large Tupperware bowl - Yikes! (This did help us save money when it came to buying candy to hand out on Halloween.) Grandpa reported that Henry declared the Harvest Hoopla a "boy's paradise!"
Things couldn't get much better because after filling their pumpkins with candy, Grandpa and Grandma treated them to dinner at DQ. I love that you can see a red goggle outline on his forehead from the canned hair coloring. What scares me a little is that I can see Henry at 16 when I look at this picture...
A few days later Dad took them out trick-or-treating. Grandma was kind enough to take a picture of the guys together when they stopped at the house. They were planning on going to our church's trunk-or-treating the next day, but they decided they just wanted to stay home and relax with Dad.

.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment