Henry wanted to soak his feet after spending the day running around at the lake.
Walter is always asking us to take pictures of him doing this and that...here he is with Dad.
A favorite pastime - making "potions." This one had water, ice cubes, raspberry yogurt and the main ingredient? Tree leaves.
Henry and Walter were so excited to hear that Gramps' and Grandma's neighbors were kindly passing on their swing set to our family. It took some heavy lifting and a big trailer but the "playground" is now getting lots of use in our backyard.
The boys and I went to Target with Mimi Erin while we were in town to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. As we walked in the door, Henry said quite loudly, "Come on Mom, let's go the underwear aisle!" I guess looking for Super-Hero underwear was more exciting than I realized.

No comments:
Post a Comment