We were relieved to make it home from the hospital on Wednesday evening (and have a hot meal waiting for us at Nate's parents' house) so we could be at Henry's Spring Fling Program on May 2nd. It was hard to believe the end of the school year was just a few weeks away. Once again, it was a fun and thoughtful program. The grandparents have much better pictures - I'll have to ask for those and post them later. Just for the record: I did send Henry in clean clothes but they had chocolate (birthday) cupcakes before the program!
Singing - Henry loves to sing... sometimes he did the actions for the songs,
sometimes he skipped them.
This was Henry's favorite part of the program - his teacher read a description of items used in their classroom and related them to spiritual truths they learned this year. As Mrs. V.O. read each description, a student would hold that item up for the audience to see. Henry was happy that he was assigned the pencil.
I think this is when I finally cleaned my camera lens!
Singing a counting song about fish that had some pretty flashy actions.
At this point I decided that if I got the chocolate stain out of this shirt, I should move it to Walter's side of the closet.
The "I" in the Alphabet Poem...
...and an exclamation point!
With some of the friends he really enjoys playing with at school (J and C).
Mrs. V.O. is the best. Isn't it great that she has a spot for the kids to put their special Lego creations? Henry showing off some of his items - we better start saving for some sort of engineering program.
At his "spot."
After the program, the grandparents, Mimi Megan, and our party of three were invited to have lunch at "Grandma and Grandpa Close's house."
Walter and Mimi Megan checking out a special book.
Next year we'll have a preschooler and a kindergartner! Yikes!

No comments:
Post a Comment