Most of the group was leaving Sunday morning, so the boys were anxious to going and spend a little time with everybody. We actually got a pretty early start to the day. Around 4 a.m. I woke up and saw that the kitchen light was on and wondered if Nate was sick (unfortunately, Erin came down with something Saturday evening). When I walked in the kitchen Nate was standing over the garbage can. "Oh, no!' I said, assuming he was sick. He nodded, "Yep, it's a mouse!" Honestly, I was so relieved it was a mouse...probably one of the only times I'll say that. After Mr. Mouse jumped out of the (tall) garbage can and made a mad dash for his home, I had a hard time falling asleep again - and then Henry was up at 5:45, asking if he could go play on the rocks with Lincoln!
At Pine Stuga, Lincoln showed us how his new "Iron Man Launcher" worked - the missile flew through the air and landed on the roof! Andy managed to find a ladder to retrieve it.
Walter trying out the Iron Man
Walter thought it was very interesting to watch Sienna getting her hair done.
Caught by Dad
Tracking a missile in flight.
Senowa and Elora sharing their homemade pomegranate Popsicles.
Why do I think this is so sweet?
Sienna enjoying her treat.
Feeding the seagulls
H and L puddle jumping
Saying "Good-bye."
Lincoln
Auntie Karen and Mary
Aunt Karen and Aaron
Reading with Dad
Mimi Erin was still pretty sick, so she and Grandma stayed at the cabin while the rest of us went back to the Alpine Slide (which was well-received by two boys).
Walter and Grandpa
Henry and Nate
Me and Henry
Mimi Megan and Walter
A little racing...
Grandpa and Henry
Mimi Megan treated the boys to an ice cream treat - what a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment