Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spring Fling

On May 2nd, Henry's class presented their "Spring Fling" production for parents and grandparents.  They sang  and shared some of the things they learned over the past year.  It was a little different to be viewing this as a parent instead of as a teacher - a little more emotional!  We are grateful that Henry has grown so much this year.

Getting in a quick wave to his fam...

This is terrible, but I can't remember what song they were singing here.

Each student displayed something they used in the classroom, while Mrs. V shared how it mirrored what they had learned about God.  Henry had glue - it's important to stick to the Lord.

An alphabet poem. 

I really enjoyed hearing the number that Henry has been singing around the house for months.  I had been wondering where he learned it.  It was about a turtle who eats a bar of soap in the bathtub.  He didn't bother with the actions, but it was still very sweet.

With Mrs. V

Henry and Walter with their grandparents.

Having  a good time playing with friends.

The class decorated cookies for their grandparents - I wonder how many grandparents actually got to eat the cookies...Henry and Walter ate every single one of the cookies he decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment