Sunday, November 6, 2011

October 2011

Life's been full the last few months and I haven't been doing a great job of taking pictures regularly or posting them here. So here are a few pictures from last month.

My aunt and uncle were kind enough to pass down a bed with a trundle bed to us. We haven't set the beds up yet, but when we brought the mattresses in and set them in the family room, the boys had them on the ground and were jumping on them in under a minute. To be honest, they are still in our family room (1 month later) because they have kept the boys occupied and burning energy. We've had dance parties, tumbling events, made slides, played Venus fly trap, seen lots of running in place and jumping up and down...and just taking time to wake up in the morning.




In mid October, Nate went to S.D. for his first pheasant hunting trip of the season, so the boys and I drove with Mama L. to surprise Mama Bakkel with a visit. We even got to see Aunt Gayle, too. I thought for sure we'd get at least one fabulous picture with great-grandma (since we took about 20) but a certain four year old wasn't exactly a willing participant, so I'll just be grateful for what I did get!




Henry thought we should take this picture so we could show it to his pre-school teacher, Mrs. V. He spends quite a bit of time building with blocks these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment