Sunday, October 23, 2011

Privacy, Please

It isn't unusual to hear Henry or Walter saying, "Privacy, please." One afternoon, I walked into the kitchen to see this:


Walter quickly blurted out, "No, Mommy! Privacy, please!" Hmmm...It didn't take long to notice that,
1) he was sitting on the counter top
2) he was playing with Henry's leapfrog.

What they won't do for electronics!



And a story for myself to remember:
While Henry took a quick snooze this afternoon, Walter and I shared a few scoops of Kemps' Denali Double Fudge Moosetracks ice cream...in fact we finished off the carton. As Walter took the last spoonful, he said he wanted more. I explained that all the ice cream was gone and he went to the kitchen. A few seconds later, he reappeared carrying the empty carton that he had pulled out of the garbage, his face covered in chocolate from licking the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment