Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Piano, Muscles, and Dinner

Today was very, very windy (not too unusual for our area) and cool. We decided to head to the library. I was loading Walter into his carseat when Henry announced that he thought we should walk to the library! What? It's cold and windy! It ended up being a great idea and the weather was much nicer when we arrived home. Sometimes little boys have better ideas than moms. :)


This is a daily event at our house.


Henry showing me his muscles.


We had sticky rice and sweet and sour chicken for supper tonight. When Henry walked in the kitchen and saw what we were having he said, "I need my chopsticks." I was very impressed with how well he did with them this time.


Walter LOVED the rice! Can you see the handful of rice he's holding?


What a cutie pie...and there was rice all over the floor, too.

1 comment: