Monday, July 26, 2010

Henry is 3 - Part II

We also celebrated Henry's birthday at my parents' house. It was a birthday weekend since we were able to celebrate my mom's and sister's birthdays, too. The Mimis and Mama L. took him to Toy Story 3, where he loved getting popcorn and Sprite. This was such a fun birthday because Henry knew what was going on...and he loved every minute of it!


Getting ready to open presents - Can you see the excitement?


Wow! The toys from Toy Story. These have gotten a lot of use at our house.


Trying on his Buzz Lightyear pajamas. I'm not sure if he liked these or not...


With Mimi #2, Mama L., and the cakes.


Pushing the buttons on his Space Ranger uniform...


...which released his wings.


Thumbs up (and a wink).


Blowing out the candles


I had to include these for myself so I don't forget his "Thumbs-Up-Phase."

2 comments: