Sunday, February 28, 2010

Working Out & Officer Henry



Nate and I have been trying to work out each day. Henry really likes our new schedule because he gets to watch a DVD of his choice while we exercise. It's pretty crazy to watch him set up a place for the portable DVD player, plug it in, turn it on, put the disc in and press play. How old is he again? Here he is waiting for his movie to start: He's sitting in his comfy chair with his "bankey" and bear. I'll spare you the horror of seeing any pictures of us trying to do yoga!




Henry and Mama A. playing ball.


Henry in his days as a CHiPs officer with Ponch and Baker.
A few days ago Henry found a little plastic business card holder in the house. He would walk around and then hand it to us and then take it back. This morning he pulled up on his trike, handed me his card holder and told me he was a policeman! Then he proceeded to take his "badge" back and put it in the waistband of his pants! I have no idea where he learned this - I have never been pulled over so it wasn't from any firsthand experience!

2 comments:

  1. What a funny little guy....it's amazing what they do and say, isn't it!! We're so blessed to have healthy little ones! Hope to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see some pics of the yoga please - Pete and I have occasionally done some Yoga together (we like the Power Yoga Fat Burner DVD). The instructor has worked with some NHL players so Pete was more ok with it and unfortunately he is much better = ( miss you! Love seeing the pictures of "bankey"!

    ReplyDelete