Friday, August 21, 2009

Random Pics from this Week


He blinked and then ran, so this is the only shot I got! He saw me using the oven mitts and wanted to use them too.


One of the guys - watching dad play a video game while snacking on Uncle Jeff's pizza.



This is our attempt at not being over-taken by toys. We spent $60 and I feel like we completely redecorated our living room! Bonus: I haven't stepped on a single Matchbox car all week.


I couldn't resist taking this picture of Henry relaxing in his Lightening McQueen underoos. He's such a little man sometimes! No, he isn't potty trained yet but he sure likes to wear underwear and sit on the toilet! One day...


2 comments:

  1. I love the new pictures He looks like he is doing "I catch a fish this big" story with the oven mitts. What a cutie!!!

    Love the new background.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, you capture all of those fun moments in your pictures...love the organization cubbies! That teacher in you is coming out!!!

    ReplyDelete