Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dad's Fishing Trip - Day 3

On Day 3 we drove to "the cities." We had lunch with the Aunties and made cookies. Fine...we ate some cookie dough, too!

Henry and I met Mary and Addie for some shopping. I won't say who, but somebody really liked the toy aisle. This same individual also tried to take every article of clothing off of the clothing racks!

A McDonald's Strawberry Shake was necessary in order for this mom to recover from the shopping trip! So the 4 of us chatted over lemonade and ice cream.

I was still in a fragile state, but thought I could handle a quick visit to a nearby store to make a return - BIG mistake! I'm not sure why they have to put jewelry on the counter, but Henry loved it and I did not!

Needless to say, Day 3 was not the best Henry and Mom day. Thank goodness for good friends, sisters, shakes, and Asprin!


Enjoying the lawn mower that Aunt Gayle gave him. He mowed so fast it was hard to get a picture.


He loves riding the "neigh." He has taken some lessons from Auntie Erin on dangerous riding! He isn't able to make the horse bounce around the room yet, but I'm sure with a few more lessons...


Watching "Cars" with Auntie Megan - this lasted about 5 minutes. Thankfully, I don't need to worry about Megan introducing any dangerous skills while watching movies. Unless we count remote control handling with ultimate-channel-changing-speed as a dangerous skill - but Grandpa Leverentz taught him that!

No comments:

Post a Comment