Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week in Review

Here are a few pictures from the last few days.

Tuesday
Yes, back to Tuesday. I couldn't figure out how to put this with the other Tuesday pictures - sorry.



Henry and Uncle Jeff having a serious conversation while watching a Fishing DVD over lunch this week.

Wednesday


Yum! Henry loves Great-Grandma Berg's sandbakkle cookies.


Tuesday


We caught somebody doing a little early birthday wishing before supper on Tuesday.




Giving Kenda some hugs. (Can you tell how patient she's being?)



A (very brief) quiet moment.


Saturday
Nate and I went out to dinner with a group of friends, so Henry went to Patrick and Mary's house. He was very excited about his visit. Anytime I mentioned Patrick, Mary, or Addie he would kick his legs, shout, smile, dance, or turn around circles while yelling! Needless to say, heAlign Left
cried when it was time to leave. Thanks to Mary and Patrick for the following pictures!!


Heading out with Addie...



Going down the slide with Patrick.


At the park - I'm sure he's thinking about doing something dangerous in a few seconds...


Playing with one of his favorite friends!









2 comments:

  1. I love the picture by himself. He looks like he just asked Dad for a million dollars and Dad said no. I also loved the picture where he is looking at the magazine. What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "early birthday wishing" is adorable! Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete